Anime Fan's Dictionary Reference
selected terms: 8
page 1 of 1
- n. Space ship; starship. Similar to the English word in that it is a combination of the words of space ("uchuu") and ship.
- n. Cosmic ray. This scientific word (written with different Kanji) is much less frequently used in anime.
- n.Sea urchin. A common sushi ingredient; looks like a yellowish paste.
- n.Cattle; cow.
- n.A lie; an incorrect fact. Uso has a broader meaning than the English word lie, also covering things that are just incorrect.See also: usotsuki
- n.Liar. Though usotsuki can be a strong word, usotsuki can have much less severe connotations than the English word, frequently used without much seriousness.See also: uso
- n.Song.See also: utau
- 012To sing.See also: uta